Contact Me

Feel free to ask a question or make a comment about anything: www.calistaquinn@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Frugle Family Tip of the Day

As if you hadn't heard enough from me, here I am again! I have your back, and I am sharing ideas! Feel free to comment or email if you have ideas to share! Let's help each other save cash! Why spend it on inconsequential items when we can save it for a boob job! Err... Did I just say that out loud?


This is orange and lemon season! Have a tree in your yard or know someone who does? Juice the fruit and freeze in ice cube trays, then put the cubes in a freezer bag to be used in recipes, added to flavor water, and even to drink after thawing in orange juice, and lemonade! (P.S. You can do the same with leftover broths!)

No comments:

Post a Comment