Contact Me

Feel free to ask a question or make a comment about anything: www.calistaquinn@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blog Gone Wild!

Ok... So... I decided to tell a friend about my blog... Yes this one! Nobody knows about this blog in my world, because I am writing under my assumed name... Like Super Mom, helping the Masses, but no one knows that Calista is me, because I am changing in my SUV as phone booths have gone by the wayside. Don't look at my blog like that, like you didn't know that Calista Quinn was a pen name, sheesh! It is pretty cleaver though isn't it?

Anyway, back to my friend. She says that I absolutely must, must, contact people about this blog because it is funny, witty, and full of information pertaining to other families in my season of life. So... I did.

I have written a book company who publishes my Fav author Jen Lancaster, I have written a local mag and even a morning show. Don't laugh. This could be my big break! LOL

The reason I am putting this out there is because, it made me realize, that we all have something to offer, and all we need is to find the right someone, venue or venture to fully utilize our talents. So get out there! Discover your talents, don't hide them! Put them to use, because you are important, even if the world hasn't figured that out yet! So hopefully the world will find out that I am as amazing as I think I am, LOL.. And that isn't being stuck-up! We are all amazing, and the sooner we all realize that the sooner this world, will be a better place! What is your talent?

No comments:

Post a Comment