Contact Me

Feel free to ask a question or make a comment about anything: www.calistaquinn@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Frugal Tip of the Day Save Change!!!


These days our slush funds... or kittys as some people call them (ie my grandmother, and I still don't get why) are small if even existant. So I decided to come up with a way to save $$ by saving cents (Yes I cannot find the cent sign on my keyboard, anyone with info on this please email me!). What I have begun doing, is whenever I spend cash, I put the change aside. When I get home I put the change in a jar. You would be amazed how quickly that adds up! I don't spend change anymore. I save it until I can put it into the coin wrappers, take it to the bank and cash it in for bills. That is how we get our slush built up. Just by change alone it can go up to $40 in two weeks! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment