Contact Me

Feel free to ask a question or make a comment about anything: www.calistaquinn@gmail.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

Two Be A Mom is getting noticed!

Thank you to all my readers who are patient with me during my tiredness and days off from posting! I never remember being this tired with my other two pregnancies, which is why I believe wholeheartedly in the theory of Pregnancy Brain. After all if we remembered how hard it was, we would only have one child!

Thank you for passing along my blog address and adding to my "hit list"! My blog is getting noticed and I may soon have some product reviews and money saving coupon buttons that will be added! I want to reassure you, that this is a blog for moms by a mom. I will never post a recommendation or coupon for a product unless I have personally tried it and truly believe in it or enjoy it myself. All of the links I currently post are ones that I use and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment