Contact Me

Feel free to ask a question or make a comment about anything: www.calistaquinn@gmail.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

12 weeks and Two Days


I know I am not the most patient of people. Today I am 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I am still feeling ill, and I am still feeling tired. Despite the fact that I am in my second trimester by only two days now, I am clinging to the fact that all websites and books say I should be feeling better in my second trimester!!!! All I can think of is when? I am a good 48 hours in and should be feeling better right?

Ok... maybe it is the pregnancy insanity talking, or maybe I am channeling Bean's thoughts because Bean wants me to get the heck up off the couch and do something... I don't know. What I do know is my next scheduled Ultrasound is April 2nd. Ugh! Too far away! How can we tell Elise and Emma that we are going to have another Bean now that we are 12 weeks, without having some sense that all is still well on the Uterine Front? So I call one of my great friends, who happens to be an Obstetrician (yay me!). She says come on in!!! So today at 12 weeks and 2 days Bean and I are going to have another look see!!! Should all be well (and I keep telling myself it is) I will be posting these U/S pics finally as the Bean will be out of the bag! Not literally of course! Now that the girls will be informed I will finally let me public see the first baby pics! Of course US weekly isn't offering to pay millions for the first glimpse, and baby Jolie-Pitt, Bean isn't but that is ok, My public awaits!!! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you. Can't wait for the news. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete