Contact Me

Feel free to ask a question or make a comment about anything: www.calistaquinn@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Out of Commission


Wow, I never thought I would be such a terrible blogger! I do actually blog in my head, but after having a baby, moving, and then having the motherboard of my laptop fry, I was just plain old out of commission! You know the saying the Mom is the heart of the home, well apparently not only is that true, but also the motherboard is the heart of my laptop! Or shall I say was....

After losing my 3rd laptop to the same demise, along with tiring of virus protection and all kinds of PC issues, we decided to go Mac and I ain't looking back... yet anyway, I have had it a whole week, and now I am thinking I am Mac-tastic or something!

Anyway, Calista is back, Two be a Mom is back, and we are going back to our roots, our money saving, mom helping, funny mom stories roots!

Come back for more please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment