Contact Me

Feel free to ask a question or make a comment about anything: www.calistaquinn@gmail.com

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Note to Self: Don't Air Family Issues in a Book... after you have blabbed everywhere else first!

Well it's official... Kate Gosselin's new book is a bomb (well at least according the celebrity news on US magazine.com). Can I just say what everyone else is thinking? Ok, it's my blog so I will! "DUH!!!!"

Here is a thought, when airing your family's dirty laundry for PROFIT, thereby memorializing your kids most devastating time to be fodder for the public, try not doing a million interviews first! I don't know, just a thought. Is there anyone surprised?

I would think not. I just want to look her in the eyes and say "Why?" for so many reasons! "Why Kate would you want to let the world in on your families demise?" "Why Kate doesn't anyone seem to care that the kids' classmates and peers will see all of this?" "Why Kate would anyone buy the milk when they can get the cow for free?". Let me clarify the latter.... Why would anyone pay for a book, when everything has been aired in interviews, by the paparazzi, leaked info by "sources close to Kate".

I think the show was enough. In the beginning it was a fun show, I think the first two seasons it was interesting and entertaining. After that it became too stressful to watch. Jon was constantly being demeaned, Jon was allowing himself to be demeaned. I wanted to yell to Kate, Shut it Woman, and to Jon, Man up! Seriously, isn't it so cliche for a man to be beaten down by his wife, so he flips out, leaves, goes wild, and rebels against his wife like she was his mother? Why not stand up for yourself from the get go, grow a pair, and not let it get to that point?

I just don't get it! I feel bad for the kids, their peers have been watching the good, the bad, and the ugly since they were still in diapers. There peers have seen their potty accidents, their punishments, etc. How embarrassing???? And remember all of this was just so they can have it video taped because they can't possibly do it with 8 kids. Well if that is the case...Why continue to try to profit from one of the most sad times in ones life?

oh and one final disclaimer so I don't get sued, since the book has gone bad, she may be gunning for an income... This is my personal opinion, for any facts please ask Kate herself... Oh and this post may cause water retention, sausage fingers, uncontrollable laughter.... etc. Read at your own risk! LOL!!! and the pic above was taken by Jon Kopaloff/Film Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment