Contact Me

Feel free to ask a question or make a comment about anything: www.calistaquinn@gmail.com

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh....

A baby's heartbeat is such a wonderful sound! It is the best remedy to really anything! I just got back from my appointment, and although I have had several ultrasounds (due to my fear based insanity! LOL) but I hadn't actually heard the heartbeat! It was wonderful! Bean was sleeping so the doctor did her best to rouse him/her. It worked for a minute and all my worry was indeed assuaged. I think the doctor was determined to have Bean give me a show for self-preservation! LOL Everyone around there knows me, and I swear I worse this time than with my first!

I just needed to update! I have several articles I will be adding to the blog over the next week! I have been one sad blogger, due to being so overly tired! I tried to explain to Emma and Elise that my body is just exhausted from all the work! They told me that I need to sleep at night then! LOL as if I hadn't been, but I guess that is their way of telling me I need a bed time.

Well back to work for now! Keep your eyes peeled for more exciting posts!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Bean. Don't worry Mom, that much needed nap is coming in 18 years. Feel Better.

    ReplyDelete