Contact Me

Feel free to ask a question or make a comment about anything: www.calistaquinn@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ECO STORE USA


Eco Store USA contacted me about reviewing some of their products on my blog. The products are natural, plant based and are earth friendly. The products range from Household Cleaning supplies to body and baby products.
I will be testing out three products. Once I have used these products I will be reviewing them right on this blog. The products are Aromatherapy Baby Body Wash, Aromatherapy Baby Moisturizer, and Protection Baby Nappy Balm (diaper balm).
I have to say that even prior to trying them as I have just received them I am already impressed. They sent full size products no small samples to me, I feel that sends a message that they are very confident in their products and are hiding nothing. They also choose to pursue the mom blogger market, which I feel that shows that they understand the power of women in the market place. We are very intelligent and discerning buyers.
So I will review these at weeks end. Also there is an opportunity for one lucky reader to get a $25 dollar gift certificate for product and April is Earth Month so all orders of $25 and qualify for free shipping. (Oh! May I add that even their shipping supplies were earth friendly and sustaining!) You will need to email me at calistaquinn@gmail.com with the following information: Name, mailing address, and phone number. I will forward this on to ECO store and they will take it from there.
Check out http://www.ecostoreusa.com/ for more information about the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment