Contact Me

Feel free to ask a question or make a comment about anything: www.calistaquinn@gmail.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

Pregnancy Put Me Behind the 8 Ball!


Geez Louise! I have been so behind on this blog! I feel terrible that my last post was literally a month ago, to the day! So much to do, so little time! I have been ridiculously exhausted, but other than that all is well. You know it is bad when you are too tired to actually blog, because seriously, how difficult is blogging? LOL


Ok. The scoop! Bean's gender has been revealed... Bean is.... Another Girl!!!! While I am excited, I do feel a bit for Colin because he is completely outnumbered, I mean counting the dog the count is going to be 5 to 1! LOL Poor Guy! We have been going back and forth on names, and as of now, Bean will be called Elisha! I had been kind of leaning towards a boy, just because Elisha feels like a UFC cage fighter trying to make an escape, she moves constantly and with great Vigor! Her movements alone have really given me such peace because I was so worried due to a past miscarriage, that I really hadn't been able to relax and enjoy until I felt her move regularly. It's one of those be careful what you wish for, because half the time I feel like she is on the other side of my belly button, pulling on it! LOL Such a weird sensation!


We don't have the Nursery ready, partly because it is currently the playroom, and partly because I am too tired to do anything other that barely make it to work, and then nap. I am seeing the doctor today and we will discuss this. I don't think feeling like a limp noodle is such a good thing when at work, so maybe I will be off work early this time. Time will tell. Although that would give me plenty of time, to get ready for Elisha, Blog and Scrapbook... Hmmm..... Sounds good to me!


Emma and Elise are just still so thrilled. Elise has begun sewing on her own. Grandma has gotten her her own machine with her own sewing cabinet and sooooo she has been busy making me receiving blankets. I am pretty sure she is the only 10 year old with her own sewing center in her room. She asked me about a bobbin, and I said a what? I have absolutely no idea what a bobbin is. Can you help me out here? She said she had a sidewinder for a bobbin, and I am like it sounds a little too Top Gun to me, so I guess we will have to wait for Grandma to get back into town, because this whole bobbin thing is confusing!


Whew, that was a quick run down. I promise to be better about my posts! Thank you all for reading despite my irregular posts as of late!


2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you are doing well. Love the name. It's all boys over in my family (just me and the dog get the girl vote).
    Good luck with the appointment. Your little girl is amazing with the sewing. I'm with you. I wouldn't know where to start. My husband does the sewing. He said he learned it in Boy Scouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Boy Scouts? Who would have thunk it? Well I guess the boy scouts are even more prepared with sewing than I am, LOL. Elise was telling me all about her mitred corners and all I could come up with was huh?

    Thank you so much! The appointment went very well! All is good in our hood, hope the same is with yours!

    ReplyDelete